Sudden Adrenaline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sudden Adrenaline

Sudden Adrenaline's guild forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Conversation with Jalvear

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Conversation with Jalvear Empty
PostSubject: Conversation with Jalvear   Conversation with Jalvear Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 4:30 pm

Read from bottom to top. He's just some douchebag i made my farm.

Ahhhh c'mon must we stoop to insults??? No just letting you know that you are wasting your time. I am a patient player, this server runs for a year so in due time you will see exactly how this game is played. Hopefully you have the stomach and heart to last that long. Most people never get to feel my fury because the quit. LOSERS!!! But for those that wait around usually fall alot quicker than they think. Hopefully you and your alliance hang on so that I can annialate each and everyone. I have done it before, it is a matter of fact I am doing it now on US4. Like I said before go and check me out... Same player name JALVEAR.

were you born with a vagina between your legs or something?

Sorry bro, you wont catch me slippin' anymore. You will continue to get goose eggs from me, but you are wise to continue attacking me. Hopefully you have a better defence than you do offense. Because when you play with fire you eventually get burned.

Happy Raiding.

Just a an expierenced friendly Travian player. No more no less. Game exp: 3 end games no wins. Just got demolished by PH-PHD-x on US2, Nadars jacked me up on US3x, did not finish US1,1st time around.

who the hell are you?

WTH. I have no reasonable offer for you to stop raiding me. I actually have no reason what so ever. But I offer you a word of advice. I dont play this server too often, I log on maybe once or twice a day. My main server is US4, I simply play this to pass the time. Now to my advice. Now that you have decided that you are going to raid instead of being diplomatic you must continue to raid. Do not let me grow because if you do you will eventually face me in a gold arena. I am what you call a gold abuser. I abuse gold like it is going out of style. I can not afford to spend money on both US4 and US6, so I will steadily grow little by little and eventually in September/ October US4 will come to an end then I will devote more time and energy to US6. I will remember you and will come to senator all your villages and yes your alliance will feel the wrath of my steel blade, even if in 6 months we come to merge and become friends I will remember those who chose the path of war. Think Im talking out of my a@#, check me out on US4 same name JALVEAR.
Happy Raiding
Back to top Go down
domkrag

domkrag

PostSubject: Re: Conversation with Jalvear   Conversation with Jalvear Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 2:26 am

Rofl , thats sad...
After 6 moths of being a farm, he is suddenly going to take out our alliance^^

IM' JALVEAR!!111 PHh34r mE!@!11LOL!!112
Back to top Go down
PiXiE

PostSubject: Re: Conversation with Jalvear   Conversation with Jalvear Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 11:40 am

wow he over writes . that damn vagina LOL
I think anyone on S4 should go and destroy his village heheeheh
a lil obssessed with himself eh =P
Back to top Go down
Helmut

Helmut

PostSubject: Re: Conversation with Jalvear   Conversation with Jalvear Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 3:05 pm

PiXiE wrote:
wow he over writes . that damn vagina LOL
I think anyone on S4 should go and destroy his village heheeheh
a lil obssessed with himself eh =P

Destroy his village? Which one?? He has 19, two-thirds of which are above 500 pop and one-third 900 and above. He has a long list of villages catapulted to dust and is the number 1 member in his BoB wing, now of the SE meta-alliance.

I know you're just having fun with him, but with what I saw, he seriously looks like he can back up EVERYTHING he said here.

Just a word of warning. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/therealjerms
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conversation with Jalvear   Conversation with Jalvear Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Conversation with Jalvear
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sudden Adrenaline :: Public Forums :: The Funny Things People Say-
Jump to: