Sudden Adrenaline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sudden Adrenaline

Sudden Adrenaline's guild forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GAMES - Corrupt a Wish

Go down 
+9
Xinkc
jeremy
awack18
LordSith 666
cooldude19967
PiXiE
Sr Isaac Newton
domkrag
4Elements
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
4Elements

GAMES - Corrupt a Wish Empty
PostSubject: GAMES - Corrupt a Wish   GAMES - Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 12:29 am

Heres how it works:

Person A makes a wish

Person B grants the wish and adds a twist so the wish ends up being worse then if it never came true.

Person B makes a wish

Repeat

---------------

Example

wish i had telekinesis

and someone might answer.......

Your wish is granted. You are gifted with telekinesis, but you can only move things when you are drunk. So one night after having one too many you decide to have a little fun. You move the bartender's tip money into your pocket, and the cocktail waitress (who happens to be dating the bartender) into your lap. The bartender knocks you out cold. You wake up 5 hrs later in a jail cell, and find that you no longer have telekinesis.

-------------------------------
I wish to be the worlds fastest man.
Back to top Go down
domkrag

domkrag

PostSubject: Re: GAMES - Corrupt a Wish   GAMES - Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 3:18 am

Your wish is granted. You become the worlds fastest man...fastest aging man.
Your hare starts to fall out while you wait for you stable to reach level 10.
When it finally does, you excitedly move your cursor to the "Train Equites Caesaris" button...when you try to click it your finger breaks off and crumbles to dust.
Exhausted, you wither away your remaining hours staring at that button after trying to click it with the remainder of your tongue.

I wish I could go back 5 years in time.
Back to top Go down
andrejs2

PostSubject: Re: GAMES - Corrupt a Wish   GAMES - Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 4:15 am

Your wish is granted, you go back in time but when you get to the point in your life when you wanted to go back in time you want to do so but i am not here to grant it.
i wish for caffine.
Back to top Go down
Sr Isaac Newton

PostSubject: Re: GAMES - Corrupt a Wish   GAMES - Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 10:20 am

YOu get your wish, but it constricts your arteries and you have a stroke and heart attack at the same time. But you were wide awake for both of them!!!

I wish for 30 hours in a day.
Back to top Go down
PiXiE

PostSubject: Re: GAMES - Corrupt a Wish   GAMES - Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 4:34 pm

your wish has been granted. however with these extra hours, there's extra work, your more stressed and more in debt than ever could have imagined. You die an early death, the hours have finally caught up to you in your young age. Your dream girl is left widowed with 12 children to try to feed on her waitressing income.

I wish that andrejs2 made the wishes he grants interesting and I could actually understand what he was trying to say dunno
Back to top Go down
domkrag

domkrag

PostSubject: Re: GAMES - Corrupt a Wish   GAMES - Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 1:16 am

*FATAL ERROR*

Your wish can not be granted. However, you get a pink jelly baby and your future children are doomed to the same linguistic "shortage" as andrejs2.
In their struggle to find a partner whom they can see eye to eye with, they end up marrying andrejs2's offspring... Mica

I wish I was a simba chippie.
Back to top Go down
andrejs2

PostSubject: Re: GAMES - Corrupt a Wish   GAMES - Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 1:08 pm

you wish is granted and now you are cursed with a horse that poops all over the place horse
Back to top Go down
4Elements

PostSubject: Re: GAMES - Corrupt a Wish   GAMES - Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 1:23 pm

Your Wish to Not wish has been granted.
You have been banned from all sA forums for not abiding by the rules and making a damn wish =p

I wish for someone to thank Pixie for adding all the new cool emoticons anyone
Back to top Go down
PiXiE

PostSubject: Re: GAMES - Corrupt a Wish   GAMES - Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 10:50 pm

your wish has been granted but by that time no one remembers what the thanking is for nor does pixie herself ...

I wish for some Lemon Meringue pie without the meringue axeman
Back to top Go down
cooldude19967

PostSubject: Re: GAMES - Corrupt a Wish   GAMES - Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 6:16 pm

Your wish is granted, but the pie tastes so horrible that you choke and die, with the most foul piece of pie you've ever tasted still in your mouth.

I wish my watch was the right time.
Back to top Go down
LordSith 666

LordSith 666

PostSubject: Re: GAMES - Corrupt a Wish   GAMES - Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 4:34 pm

your watch is fixed and suddendly you are warped into the stone age.

I wish i had an oscermier weaner!
Back to top Go down
awack18

PostSubject: Re: GAMES - Corrupt a Wish   GAMES - Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 9:12 pm

You get your wish and suddenly get a strange sensation in your pants. You unbutton your pants, taking a peek, and realize you're the size of a 4 year old boy.

I wish I was financially free.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/awaaacck
LordSith 666

LordSith 666

PostSubject: Re: GAMES - Corrupt a Wish   GAMES - Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 9:46 am

you become finiancly free but as soon as you do some long lost relitave dies that had debt of over 1million dollers and your are left to pay for it all.

sorry i wish i can remember stuff...

Last edited by LordSith 666 on Sat May 17, 2008 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cooldude19967

PostSubject: Re: GAMES - Corrupt a Wish   GAMES - Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 7:56 pm

And your wish is....?
Back to top Go down
jeremy

PostSubject: Re: GAMES - Corrupt a Wish   GAMES - Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 5:38 am

Your non-wish has been granted but there is a side effect since nothing has happened and you turn into a pig pig

i wish i could have some As in my assignments tsk
Back to top Go down
LordSith 666

LordSith 666

PostSubject: Re: GAMES - Corrupt a Wish   GAMES - Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 7:59 am

due to not understanding wtf you are talking about your wish is granted and what ever the out come may be i hope it fails miserably!

i wish i can have an non corrupt wish.
Back to top Go down
awack18

PostSubject: Re: GAMES - Corrupt a Wish   GAMES - Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:35 pm

You get your wish. Upon receiving your non-corrupt-a-wish wish 4elements gets hold of the information and bans you.. and now you have a combined thread of two public forum forums. w2g wtf mate

ban

I wish Michalis would stop accidently attacking me Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/awaaacck
jeremy

PostSubject: Re: GAMES - Corrupt a Wish   GAMES - Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 3:22 am

your wish is granted now Michalis attacks you on purpose.

I wish that we were pwning Shriffs.
Back to top Go down
LordSith 666

LordSith 666

PostSubject: Re: GAMES - Corrupt a Wish   GAMES - Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 2:13 pm

you wish is granted but then area 51 starts pwning us.
Back to top Go down
jeremy

PostSubject: Re: GAMES - Corrupt a Wish   GAMES - Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 1:55 am

I wish that i said good bye coz im leaving the server....
Back to top Go down
Xinkc

PostSubject: Re: GAMES - Corrupt a Wish   GAMES - Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 11:31 am

Your wish is granted, but shortly after leaving the server a nuclear warhead explodes in your exact location.

I wish I can freely switch bodies with other people.
Back to top Go down
Xinkc

PostSubject: Re: GAMES - Corrupt a Wish   GAMES - Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 7:42 pm

Your wish is granted, you can now spell fingers. Unfortunately, you lose the ability to spell anything else making your writing look like gibberish, except for that one word.

I wish for a bowl of the most delicious ice-cream ever that will not cause any ill side-effects to me, harm me, or kill me.
Back to top Go down
Pacawot

PostSubject: Re: GAMES - Corrupt a Wish   GAMES - Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 6:21 pm

Your wish is granted, you get your ice cream, and it doesn't hurt you, but the bowl does. It is so huge you get squashed under it and die.

I wish that school was out already!
Back to top Go down
Xinkc

PostSubject: Re: GAMES - Corrupt a Wish   GAMES - Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 12:31 pm

You get your wish but due to temporal anomalies, you end up only experiencing one day of vacation then school starts again.

I wish to die.
Back to top Go down
cooldude19967

PostSubject: Re: GAMES - Corrupt a Wish   GAMES - Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 6:00 pm

You get your wish and die. In the pretense of your family and loved ones who are all begging you not to do it but are powerless to stop you, you torture yourself in horrible ways mentally scarring them forever before you hit the dust.

I wish my socks never got holes in them.
Back to top Go down
Xinkc

PostSubject: Re: GAMES - Corrupt a Wish   GAMES - Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 10:48 pm

Your wish is granted, your socks will never get holes in them again. Unfortunately, nature demands that something of yours gets a hole in it when you use socks. So to take its bounty, nature causes your holes to occur in your brain every time you would normal get holes in your socks. This causes major brain damage and causes you to fall into a persistant vegitative state.

I wish for a million rule-free, non-corruptable wishes.
Back to top Go down
Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: GAMES - Corrupt a Wish   GAMES - Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 2:14 am

Your wish is granted.

But then the Oompah-Loompahs show up, singing a song about the folly of greed, and take you away to ninth ring of Hell.

I wish Santa Clause really existed

santa
Back to top Go down
Geologus

PostSubject: Re: GAMES - Corrupt a Wish   GAMES - Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 8:38 am

Your wish is granted. But as it happens, when you move the 'n' to the end of the name Santa, his true nature is revealed. Satan drags you off to a very special place in Hell.

I wish I had the super power to fly without any equipment.
Back to top Go down
Xinkc

PostSubject: Re: GAMES - Corrupt a Wish   GAMES - Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 1:11 pm

Your wish is granted. Unfortunately for you, you decide to become a superhero with your newfound power of self-propelled flight. You even have a cape and everything.

One day you fly too close to an airplanes jet turbine and the cape causes you to fall in, tearing you to shreds. The blood from you body hits the windows of the airplane causing panic and chaos amoung the passengers. They panic, thinking it was a terrorist attack and overpower the defenseless pilot of the plane. Since none of them know how to fly a plane, it crashes into the home of your love and killing everyone inside. Your entire family was on that plane.

(Wow, pretty morbid.) spike

I wish that my ex-girlfriend never existed (the crazy one).
Back to top Go down
Geologus

PostSubject: Re: GAMES - Corrupt a Wish   GAMES - Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 4:25 am

Your wish is granted. Unfortunately the mistakes you made with her are instead made with your true love. With the end of love between you and your one and only, you are doomed to an eternal, restless existence looking for that which you will never have.

I wish my girlfriend was hot like the person who responds to this wish.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GAMES - Corrupt a Wish   GAMES - Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GAMES - Corrupt a Wish
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next