Sudden Adrenaline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sudden Adrenaline

Sudden Adrenaline's guild forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GAMES - Corrupt a Wish

Go down 
+9
Xinkc
jeremy
awack18
LordSith 666
cooldude19967
PiXiE
Sr Isaac Newton
domkrag
4Elements
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Xinkc

GAMES - Corrupt a Wish - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GAMES - Corrupt a Wish   GAMES - Corrupt a Wish - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 1:27 pm

(What makes you think I made the mistakes in the relationship!) Mad

Your wish is granted. You're girlfriend is now as hot as me. Unfortunately, since I'm a male, that also makes her a male. Your girlfriend is now your boyfriend.

Fortunately for you though, your relationship is not going to be homosexual. You become a woman and thus the girlfriend. But you end up being a rather homely girl, thus causing your boyfriend to wish the same wish you just did.

This causes a cycle where you and your girlfriend (or boyfriend, I'm confused now) switch genders. Eventually, the process messes up and you both become pregnant hermaphradites (male/female combined).

I wish I never existed. bang
Back to top Go down
Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: GAMES - Corrupt a Wish   GAMES - Corrupt a Wish - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 6:32 am

Your wish is granted and your entire ancestry is wiped off the planet, from your parents all the way back to Adam. The world is never created.

I wish filet mignon was 5 cents a pound.
Back to top Go down
plstictoy

PostSubject: Re: GAMES - Corrupt a Wish   GAMES - Corrupt a Wish - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 7:46 am

Your wish is granted....Unfortunately, your 5 cent filets are rancid with maggots, silent
After you realize you would rather pay full price and eat a good filet, all the cattle farmers realized the potential profit in selling rancid filets for 5 cents, and noone left on the planet sells good meat.

I wish my balls were't as large as my fists...
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/beeristhecure
Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: GAMES - Corrupt a Wish   GAMES - Corrupt a Wish - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 8:02 am

Your wish is granted. Both your balls and your fists shrink to the size of a pea and you can no longer have children or hold a beer bottle.

I wish the Detroit Tigers would stop sucking ass this season.
Back to top Go down
Xinkc

PostSubject: Re: GAMES - Corrupt a Wish   GAMES - Corrupt a Wish - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 12:46 pm

Your wish is granted. The players of the Detroit Tigers stop sucking peoples asses. Unfortunately, it doesn't help them play better this season and they actually get worse. At the end of the season they will be crowned the Worse Team in the History of Sports.

I wish that the forum had more smileys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GAMES - Corrupt a Wish   GAMES - Corrupt a Wish - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GAMES - Corrupt a Wish
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2